Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

recount

.sunday
.seafood
.car
.family
.beach

            
              
On Sunday I went to the beach with my family and  first we had to get our thing ready and aks my family if they wanted to come to the beach with us after that we all got in to the car  and hadid of to the beach
And when we got on the motorway my brother had to follow my other brother  because he didn't no how to get there .
When we got there we all had something to eat   and then we all finish eating then we all went for a swim also me and my two brother’s and me went to get some seafood but when we were getting the seafood
We seen a stingray i was  . so scared i cried after we hadid back up to the car and went back home and sat down and gave some seafood

To my mum and my brother’s also me after all that my brother and his family went home and my mum went home to .

No comments:

Post a Comment